We apply this Privacy and Cookies Policy (hereinafter - the Policy) when you visit the www.fitnsweet.eu online store.
We collect the data of visitors to our website in accordance with the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania, the Law on Electronic Communications of the Republic of Lithuania, the laws on the protection of personal data of the European Union, other related legal acts and the instructions of the controlling authorities with the consent of the visitors themselves.
By using cookies on the www.fitnsweet.eu website, we collect data about the actions of visitors and about their browsing habits on our website for the purpose of providing services.
We responsibly protect the collected data about the visitors of the www.fitnsweet.eu website against loss, unauthorized use and alteration.
With your consent, to contact you by phone or e-mail. by email for direct marketing purposes, we will only send you information about offers and useful information that may be of interest to you. If you voluntarily provide your e-mail when subscribing to the newsletter, we add you to our database and send you special offers, promotions, news and other information that we think is useful to you several times a month via the specified e-mail. Also, having your e-mail in our database, if you are a registered user or you entered it when placing an order, but did not complete the order, we will send you a one-time reminder about the cart you have left. By using cookies, we can also collect information to provide browser-specific advertising or content, creating different target groups.
At any time, you can adjust the receipt of this information by contacting us by email. by mail email@example.com
The MailerLite newsletter is sent to users who have actively consented to receive the newsletter. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link at the end of each newsletter.
When you visit the www.fitnsweet.eu website, we aim to ensure that the information provided and the functions of the website are adapted only to you. Cookies are required for this. These are small pieces of information stored in your web browser. They help us to recognize you as a previous visitor to the www.fitnsweet.eu website, to save the history of your visit to the website and to adapt the content accordingly.
Also, cookies help to ensure the smooth operation of the website, allow you to monitor the duration and frequency of visits to the www.fitnsweet.eu website and collect statistical information about the number of website visitors. By analyzing this data, we can improve the website, make it more convenient for you.
When collecting information, administrative, technical and software protection measures and computer network protection measures are applied, ensuring a sufficient level of data security, corresponding to the nature of the managed data and the risks posed by their processing.
Data about the cookies used
To learn more about cookies, such as how to manage or delete them, you can visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
Types of cookies
Session cookies allow you to be recognized during one visit to our website, so that all page changes or options are remembered when traveling from one page to another. These cookies allow you to move quickly and easily through the many pages of the website, so that you do not have to reprocess the information each time you visit a new place. Session cookies are temporary and are deleted as soon as you close your browser or log out of the website.
Persistent cookies are cookies that remain on your computer for a set period of time after the end of the browsing session, so they can record certain user options or actions when the website is visited again.
First party cookies
These are cookies that are necessary for the www.fitnsweet.eu website to function properly.
Third party cookies
These are cookies used by other organizations through our website.
The www.fitnsweet.eu website uses Google Analytics cookies to analyze website traffic. Google Analytics anonymously collects information about the number of visitors, the location from which our website was accessed and which parts of the website were browsed by visitors. These cookies are created for Google Analytics. Learn more about Google Analytics at http://www.google.com/analytics. To learn how to opt-out of web page tracking by Google Analytics cookies, you can visit: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
The website www.fitnsweet.eu uses the Facebook pixel cookie. This cookie is saved by Facebook. It allows www.fitnsweet.eu to measure, optimize and create audiences for advertising campaigns that are used on the Facebook website. In particular, it allows www.fitnsweet.eu to see how many users switch devices when trying to access websites and Facebook, in order to ensure that the website's Facebook advertising is seen by those users who will find such advertising most relevant based on the content viewed and used by the user . More information about the Facebook Pixel is available at https://en-gb.facebook.com/business/help/651294705016616.
You can refuse the cookies used by Facebook and Facebook Pixel Re-Marketing in the settings of your Facebook account.
Any information collected through cookies is stored until the cookies expire and is not used for purposes other than those specified in this Policy.
You have the right to:
- get to know your data, which we receive using cookies and manage;
- demand correction of incomplete, inaccurate data;
- submit a written request to us to provide you with information on whether data related to you is being processed, and if such data is being processed, you have the right to access your personal data and the following information: purposes of data processing; categories of relevant personal data; data
recipients or categories of data recipients to whom your personal data has been or will be disclosed; where possible, personal data is provided
the retention period or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
- demand that we delete your personal data. Nevertheless, this right is not absolute and can be justified when there is at least one of the following reasons: the personal data are no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; You have decided to withdraw your consent to process your personal data, when your personal data is processed exclusively on the basis of consent and there is no other basis for processing your personal data; You do not agree to the processing of your personal data in the cases provided for in the legal acts and there are no overriding legal reasons for processing the data; Your personal data was processed illegally; Your data must be deleted when we are required to do so;
- to demand that the processing of your personal data be restricted when one of the following cases applies: You dispute the accuracy of the data for such a period during which we can verify the accuracy of your personal data; The processing of your personal data is unlawful and you do not consent to the deletion of your data and instead request the restriction of its use; we no longer need your data for the purpose of processing it, but you need it in order to claim, execute or
defend legal claims. When the processing of your personal data is restricted, we can process your data, except for storage, only after receiving your consent or in order to assert, fulfill or defend legal claims and/or protect your or another person's rights, or for reasons of public interest;
- withdraw your consent to process your personal data, when personal data is processed exclusively on the basis of your consent;
- request that we forward your processed personal data to another data controller, when this is technically possible;
- file a complaint with us or the State Data Protection Inspectorate if you believe that your rights as a subject of personal data are and/or may be violated.
If you have any questions or wish to exercise your rights, please contact us using the methods provided on this website.