By confirming the rules, the Buyer agrees that the purchase documents, invoices shall be submitted electronically to the e-mail address specified in the Buyer's registration form immediately upon completion of the order or will be attached to the completed order. Invoices show the goods purchased, their quantities, discounts, the final price of the order, including any taxes and other details required for approval of accounting legislation.
Methods of payment
Recipient: Jūratė Bomblauskaitė individual activity
Billing Account No: LT602140030003829970;
Bank: AB Luminor Bank;
UAB Paysera LT
Individual Activity Code: 704214
Payment purpose - Your order number or invoice number.
Make sure you include your order number or invoice number in the payment destination field.
Payment in cash or by card via DPD courier upon delivery of the goods. The customer assumes full responsibility for the payment of the received order. The order is paid immediately upon receipt of the shipment. If the courier refuses to pay, the shipment is delivered back to the Sender.
Delivery of goods
What's the delivery time? The order starts the next day after receiving the payment. Orders in Lithuania are delivered within 2 - 4 working days from dispatch. Orders to foreign countries are sent by Lithuanian Post and can be delivered within 10 - 20 working days from dispatch.
How can I track my shipment? When orders are sent via DPD, the carrier will send you an sms message about the shipment information, possible delivery time and shipment code. When sending goods in other ways due to shipment codes, please contact us exclusively.
1. Goods are delivered by courier, to Omniva post office, to DPD pickup point or to Lithuania Post. International orders are sent by Lithuanian post.
1.1. We will deliver the goods to the address specified by you by courier or post throughout Lithuania, or to the post office in your city, DPD pickup point. Before delivering the goods, the courier will contact you and specify the convenient delivery time for the goods / order.
1.2. Delivery fee for goods: by courier (except Curonian Spit) - 4.00 €; to Omniva ATM - 2.90 €; to the DPD pickup point - 1.99 €. Delivery price to other Baltic countries (Latvia, Estonia) is coordinated separately (from 5 €). Delivery of goods to Great Britain and elsewhere at a fixed rate - 18.00 €. In order to receive goods to other foreign countries (non-EU), the delivery fee is calculated according to Lithuanian postal tariffs, according to the current weight of the parcel.
1.3. The order starts the next day after receiving the payment. Delivery within 2 - 4 working days from dispatch. Goods are not delivered on weekends and non-working days. On Saturdays, parcels are picked up at post offices only in major cities. In exceptional cases, orders are delivered in about 7-9 working days.
Prices of goods
1. Prices shall be expressed in euro.
1.1. The Fitnsweet.eu e-shop has the right to change the prices of products sold in the e-shop without notice.
1.2. The prices of the goods are indicated with VAT.
Terms of Return
1. These Rules lay down general requirements for the return and exchange of goods for sale to the buyer.
2. Defective or damaged goods shall be returned and replaced in accordance with June 29 By the Order of the Minister of Economy of the Republic of Lithuania No. 217 “On the Approval of the Rules for the Return and Exchange of Items” with approved dots.
3. In order to return the goods, the Buyer may do so within 14 (fourteen) working days from the date of delivery of the goods to the Buyer, informing the seller by e-mail: [email protected] or by phone: +370 611 81208 (IV from 10:00 - 18:00) .) indicating the name of the returned goods, the order number and the reasons for the return. If the Buyer cancels the order, the Buyer shall bear the cost of returning the goods.
4. If an item of poor quality food has been sold to the buyer before the expiry date, the buyer shall be entitled, at his option:
4.1. Demand that the item be replaced with the item of the same quality as ordered;
4.2. Reduce the price accordingly;
4.3. Return the item to the Seller and claim a refund for the item, not including the cost of shipping the order.
5. The Buyer may also exercise the rights set forth in Clause 4 of these Rules in the event that the expired goods are sold to him.
6. The Goods shall be returned by the Buyer at its own expense and by way of transport, unless the Goods are returned due to its quality or due to the fault of the Seller. Invalid Goods are replaced or returned at the address specified by the Seller. The Buyer must submit a written request to the Seller for a return and the item. The request shall indicate the defects of the goods and one of the requirements specified by the Buyer in clause 4 of these Rules. The application shall be accompanied by an invoice or other document certifying the sale / purchase of the goods.
7. Within 14 days of receiving the goods, the seller will receive a refund for the item and the cost of delivery of the item upon receipt of the returned goods and evaluation of their quality. If only a portion of the goods in the previous order is returned, shipping costs will not be refunded.
8. If the Purchaser fails to submit the purchase invoice or other document certifying the purchase and sale of the goods issued in accordance with the established procedure, the other requirements specified in clause 3 of these Rules shall be fulfilled or the goods shall be changed only with the consent of the Seller.
9. In returning the wrong item and / or defective item received, the Seller undertakes to replace such item with a suitable item.
10. The returned item must be:
- in the original neat packaging;
- unopened or unpacked packaging, or unsealed tamper-evident label (eg plastic bottle or paper packaging);
- intact and free of merchandise (intact labels, tear sheets, etc.);
- complete sets.
Rules on the processing of personal data
We (Fitnsweet.eu) respect the privacy of each of our customers, so personal data of customers is collected only for the following purposes:
1. In order to fulfill, we process orders for goods and send them to the appropriate customer address.
2. Write out the required financial documents.
3. To fulfill other orders related to orders.
Personal information provided by the Customer will be used only for the purpose of performing the Purchase and Sale transaction, except as provided by the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.
Seller Rights and Obligations
1. In the event of circumstances beyond the Seller's control (force majeure or force majeure) or other important circumstances, the Seller may suspend or terminate the Online Store without prior notice to the Buyer.
2. The Seller undertakes to offer to the Buyer a similar or similar product with the same characteristics as the Seller, unable to deliver to the Buyer due to important circumstances. If the Buyer refuses to accept / replace the ordered item with a similar or similar item, the Seller undertakes to return the paid money to the Buyer within 3 (three) business days, if the prepayment has been made.
1. The buyer is responsible for the correctness of the data provided in the registration form. If the Buyer submits inaccurate data in the registration form, the Seller shall not be liable for the consequences resulting from the submission of incorrect data.
2. The buyer is responsible for his actions performed using the e-shop www.fitnsweet.eu.
Seller reserves the right to change or supplement these Terms of Service at any time.
Any disputes arising shall be settled by negotiation. In case of failure to reach a mutual agreement, problematic issues shall be resolved in accordance with the procedure established by the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.